The terms and policies within this page cover websites owned by Perini.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Perini is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website deploys the following cookies onto your computer:
- To identify your user session within the Imperica website, anonymously.
- To provide information on your usage of this site, to our web analytics service, anonymously.
- To identify you for the display of banner ad content, anonymously.
- To identify you when you leave a comment on our website. Your details are retained by the comment service when you register and connect your details to it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us through the online contact form on this website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, then please request it from us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We subscribe to the Press Complaints Commission’s Code of Practice.
Creative Commons and content reuse
- This website, by Perini Networks Europe Ltd, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- Requests and enquiries regarding re-use can be made by contacting us.
- When re-using Imperica content, please check the origination of the work. We have been authorised to re-use appropriate content from our contributors. This content is not necessarily covered under the Creative Commons license, and is tagged appropriately (within the alt tag for images). Therefore, if you are aiming to re-use Imperica content, then please contact us to ensure that your re-use is within the scope and coverage of the license.
Competitions are subject to the following terms; entrants agree to be bound by them.
- Competitions are open to persons aged 18 or over and resident within any of the member states of the European Union at the time of the competition being open.
- Perini Networks Europe Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition or its rules, without notice.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Perini Networks Europe Ltd shall be final and no correspondence will be enterred into.
- Employees / members of employees’ families, associates / members of associates’ families or any company involved in the competition, is not eligible for entry. Perini Networks Europe Ltd reserves the right not to award a prize and/or to select alternative winners if it believes that it has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that all information is correct, and current. Perini Networks Europe Ltd reserves the right to verify eligibility.
- You may enter a competition once only.
- Failure to enter by the given date will disqualify the entry.
- Perini Networks Europe Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in an operation or transmission, communication failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside of the company’s control.
- Winners are selected within 28 days of the closing date. Perini Networks Europe reserves the right not to select a winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, awarded at the discretion of Perini Networks Europe Ltd, and there is no cash alternative.
- Delivery of the prize is the sole responsibility of the prize provider.
- Entries remain the intellectual property of the entrant.
Online store / ecommerce facilities
How to place an order
You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your cart. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order. You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering. We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by PayPal. Promotional prices only apply during the period stated. All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate. Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays. Once your order is complete, we will notify you of an estimated dispatch date.
Delivery & carriage charges
Goods will normally be dispatched within 3-5 working days and any dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice. We will normally deliver goods within 1-2 working days of dispatch. Your order may arrive in more than one delivery and from more than one vendor. We can deliver in mainland Great Britain only. We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order. You must be present at the specified address to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9am and 6pm Monday-Friday. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended. After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not present for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the factory and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge. If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery. Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly. Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible; however, we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods. Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by a Director of the Company.
Cancellation and returns
This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations. You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please contact us. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract. Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. Any appropriate manufacturer or vendor’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected. If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received and checked. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility. However, on inspection, we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, although you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs. Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
The products sold have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK. Perini Networks Europe Ltd does not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
Trade or business customers
Orders may not be cancelled except with our mutual agreement and having been confirmed in writing by a Director of our company. We reserve the right to make cancellation and/or re-stocking charges. Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 2 days of delivery.
Tickets cannot be resold. Cancellation can be requested in writing to Perini. 50% of the cost of the ticket will be refunded. Should the event be cancelled, then 100% of the cost of the ticket will be refunded.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Perini Networks Europe Ltd., and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Perini Networks Europe Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Perini Networks Europe Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Information and commentary within the website represents the views of the author, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Perini Networks Europe Ltd and/or its employees and/or its agents. Perini Networks Europe Ltd holds no liability for this information and commentary.
Copyright and company details
- This website and its content is the copyright of Perini Networks Europe Ltd.
- Company registration: 07099941, registered in England.
- Registered office: 30 St. Giles, Oxford OX1 3LE.
- ICO registration: Z3584495.
- © Perini Networks Europe Ltd 2010-2019. All rights reserved.